Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 177
- Evaluation of the effect of Angiotensin ll receptor blocker for plaque vulnerability after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Hypertension with coronary artery disease
- The University of Tokushima, Cardiovascular Medicine
- Tokushima Anti-Oxidation Clinical Trial In hypertensives, Cilnidipine versus Amlodipine
- Cardiovascular Medicine, The University of Tokushima Institute of Health Biosciences, Graduate School
- A Randomized phaseII trial of chemoradiotherapy with UFT versus S-1 for low rectal cancer
- rectal cancer,lower tumor margin is below the peritoneal reflection
- Tokushima university
- A prospective clinical phase II study of allogeneic stem cell transplantation using conditioning regimen with medium-dose VP-16, cyclophosphamide and total-body irradiation for patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukeimia Acute biphenotypic leukemia (Acute leukemias of ambiguous lineage )
- Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine
- S-1 combined preoperative neoadjuvant Multimodality therapy with Radiation and Irinotecan for locally advanced rectal cancer
- locally advanced resectable rectal cancer
- The Tokyo Cooperative Oncology Group
- A multicentre study on clinical usefulness of urinary trypsinogen-2 for early diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
- Definite or possible acute pancreatitis.
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- A multicenter study on warfarin use and optimal anticoagulation levels for prevention of cardiogenic embolism in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation: J-RHYTHM Registry
- atrial fibrillation
- The Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- Establishment of surveillance system for the longstanding ulcerative colitis patients Comparative study of efficacy for the targeted biopsy and the step biopsy
- Ulcerative colitis
- Teikyo University School of Medicine
- A multicenter, randomized open trial of ascorbic acid treatment in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 1A
- New treatment strategies for intractable neuropathies based on its pathomechanism. The Research Grant 19A-5 for Nervous and Mental Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- A prospective,randomized,single-blind,comparative study of Inslow,palatinose-based liquid formula and Meibalance,standard balanced liquid formula,using viscera fat accumulation as a primary endpoint in adults patients with confirmed diagnosis of obesity and impaired glucose tolerance.
- Obesity and impaired glucose tolerance
- Meiji Dairies Corporation