Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 181
- S-1 combined preoperative neoadjuvant Multimodality therapy with Radiation and Irinotecan for locally advanced rectal cancer
- locally advanced resectable rectal cancer
- The Tokyo Cooperative Oncology Group
- Research on the usefulness of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine for elderly in the nursing home
- Pneumonia in the nursing home
- Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University
- Research on the efficacy of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) on coronary plaque formation in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Patients underdoing percutaneous coronary intervention complicated with dyslipidemia.
- Cardiovascular Medicine. The University of Tokushima Institute of Health Biosciences, Graduate School.
- Registration Program for Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Aplastic Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes Aplastic Anemia
- Keio University School of Medicine
- RCC-SNPs Ensuring-study for Leading Eligibility of patients in Cytokine Therapy
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of AMG0001(HGF plasmid) for patients with arteriosclerosis obliterans
- Arteriosclerosis obliterans
- Anges MG, Inc.
- Randomized study of Taxane vs TS-1 in metastatic or recurrent breast cancer patients
- Metastatic or recurrent breast cancer
- SELECT BC executive committee
- Randomized Prospective Trial of Intravesical Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Instillation with Low Dose versus Standard Dose for Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder
- Initial or recurrent superficial bladder cancer that cannot be completely resected and carcinoma in situ (CIS) of the bladder.
- Study Group for Low-dose BCG Intravesical Instillation Therapy
- Randomized phase III trial of erlotinib versus docetaxel for patients with previously treated advanced non-small cell lung cancer
- Previously treated non-small cell lung cancer
- National Hospital Organization Headquarters Center for Support and Education of Clinical Research
- Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing surgery-alone to UFT+PSK in Stage II Rectal Cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer