Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 181
- A multicenter study on warfarin use and optimal anticoagulation levels for prevention of cardiogenic embolism in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation: J-RHYTHM Registry
- atrial fibrillation
- The Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- A multicenter, randomized open trial of ascorbic acid treatment in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 1A
- New treatment strategies for intractable neuropathies based on its pathomechanism. The Research Grant 19A-5 for Nervous and Mental Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- A multicentre study on clinical usefulness of urinary trypsinogen-2 for early diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
- Definite or possible acute pancreatitis.
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- A prospective clinical phase II study of allogeneic stem cell transplantation using conditioning regimen with medium-dose VP-16, cyclophosphamide and total-body irradiation for patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukeimia Acute biphenotypic leukemia (Acute leukemias of ambiguous lineage )
- Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine
- A prospective clinical study of venous arterial blood manipulation system on prevention with arterial line contamination in critically ill patients.
- Critically ill patients
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Tokushima University Hospital
- A prospective observation study concerning the incidence of atherothrombotic events in patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Sanofi K.K.
- A prospective,randomized,single-blind,comparative study of Inslow,palatinose-based liquid formula and Meibalance,standard balanced liquid formula,using viscera fat accumulation as a primary endpoint in adults patients with confirmed diagnosis of obesity and impaired glucose tolerance.
- Obesity and impaired glucose tolerance
- Meiji Dairies Corporation
- A randomized controlled study comparing Anastrozole+TS-1 as postoperative chemotherapy in ER positive metastatic breast cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Department of Breast and Thyroid Surgery, Kawasaki Medical School
- A randomized controlled study comparing S-1 with UFT as postoperative adjuvant Chemotherapy in Rectal Cancer.
- Rectal Cancer
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer
- A randomized phase III trial of AP(Doxorubicin+Cisplatin) versus DP(Docetaxel+Cisplatin), TC(Paclitaxel+Carboplatin) as adjuvant chemotherrapy in patients with high risk group of endometrial carcinoma
- patients with high risk group of endometrial carcinoma which is removed surgically
- Japanese Gynecologic Oncology Group