Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 181
- A combination of cyclosporine and prednisolone and a combination of methylprednisolone, cyclosporine and prednisolone for steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in children: A randomized controlled study
- Steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in children
- Japanese Study Group of Kidney Disease in Children
- A large prospective cohort study of cerebral microbleeds on MRI: prevalence, associations and a risk factor for stroke recurrence
- Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital Organization Kumamoto Medical Center
- A loading dose of teicoplanin in critically ill patients: effectiveness of dosing determined by data analysis software.
- Gram-positive infections
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, the University of Tokushima graduate school
- A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Effect of Adjuvant Chemotherapy using Gemcitabine After Resection of Pancreatic Cancer
- resectable pancreatic cancer
- Study Group for Adjuvant Chemotherapy of Pancreatic Cancer
- A multicenter study on warfarin use and optimal anticoagulation levels for prevention of cardiogenic embolism in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation: J-RHYTHM Registry
- atrial fibrillation
- The Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- A multicenter, randomized open trial of ascorbic acid treatment in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 1A
- New treatment strategies for intractable neuropathies based on its pathomechanism. The Research Grant 19A-5 for Nervous and Mental Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- A multicentre study on clinical usefulness of urinary trypsinogen-2 for early diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
- Definite or possible acute pancreatitis.
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- A prospective clinical phase II study of allogeneic stem cell transplantation using conditioning regimen with medium-dose VP-16, cyclophosphamide and total-body irradiation for patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukeimia Acute biphenotypic leukemia (Acute leukemias of ambiguous lineage )
- Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine
- A prospective clinical study of venous arterial blood manipulation system on prevention with arterial line contamination in critically ill patients.
- Critically ill patients
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Tokushima University Hospital
- A prospective observation study concerning the incidence of atherothrombotic events in patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Sanofi K.K.