Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 289
- A combination of cyclosporine and prednisolone and a combination of methylprednisolone, cyclosporine and prednisolone for steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in children: A randomized controlled study
- Steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in children
- Japanese Study Group of Kidney Disease in Children
- A comparing study between open and close of retroperitonium on lymphedema of the lower extremities after surgeries of both uterine cervical and endometrial cancer (a randomized study by multi-institutes)
- uterine cervical and endometrial cancer
- The development reserarch cancer treatments aiming improvement of QOL
- A large prospective cohort study of cerebral microbleeds on MRI: prevalence, associations and a risk factor for stroke recurrence
- Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital Organization Kumamoto Medical Center
- A late phase II study of multidisciplinary approach to establish standard treatment for advanced neuroblastoma
- Japan Neuroblastoma Study Group
- A multi institutional phase II study of oral fludarabine and rituximab (F-R therapy) for patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Hematological Malignancy Clinical Study Group
- A multicenter study on warfarin use and optimal anticoagulation levels for prevention of cardiogenic embolism in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation: J-RHYTHM Registry
- atrial fibrillation
- The Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- A multicenter, randomized open trial of ascorbic acid treatment in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 1A
- New treatment strategies for intractable neuropathies based on its pathomechanism. The Research Grant 19A-5 for Nervous and Mental Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- A multicentre study on clinical usefulness of urinary trypsinogen-2 for early diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
- Definite or possible acute pancreatitis.
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- A non-randomized confirmatory study of Limited Surgical Resection for Peripheral Early Lung Cancer Defined with Thoracic Thin-section Computed Tomography (JCOG0804/WJOG4507L)
- small (2 cm or less) peripheral radiological non-invasive lung cancer
- Japan Clinical Oncology Group(JCOG)