Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 199
- Previously Untreated CLL and SLL: Safety and Efficacy of Venetoclax in Combination with Obinutuzumab or Ibrutinib in Japanese Subjects
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL); Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
- Okubo Sumiko
- A phase ll multi-center, single arm, safety and efficacy study of MBG453 in combination with azacitidine and venetoclax for the treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in adult patients unfit for chemotherapy
- Hirano Takamitsu
- Treatment of refractory ulcers with Simonkolleite
- refractory skin ulcer
- Norio Fukuda
Not yet recruiting
- Effects of humor styles on mental health: meadiating roles of humor functions.
- Intervention raises humor tendency, and, as a result, it is assumed that mental health is promoted.
- SEKIGUCHI Yuichi
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, Japan local phase II clinical study comparing the eltrombopag monotherapy versus placebo in adult lower risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) patients with platelet transfusion dependence
- lower-risk myelodysplastic syndromes
- Suzuki Kazuyuki
- Study of PF 06863135 in Japanese Participants With Multiple Myeloma
- Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Kawai Norisuke
- Japanese phase III study of IDEC-C2B8-SC for previously untreated B cell Follicular lymphoma.
- Previously untreated, CD20-positive follicular lymphoma
- Okugaito Izumi
- A phase 1 trial of ASTX030 in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome
- myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Sanada Nobuhito
- Clinical evaluation of matrix metalloproteinases as early diagnostic markers of peritoneal deterioration and encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis.
- encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis (EPS)/ sclerosing encapsulating peritonitis(SEP)
- Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Jichi Medical University
- The study of clinical means of detcting circulating cancer cells on T1b-renal cell carcinoma
- Renal cell carccinoma
- A society for the study of prognostic factors forecasting the metastasis of renal cell carcinoma