Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 64596
- Will simple home Waon (thermal) therapy improve circulatory status and oxidative stress long term after Fontan operation? -First Waon (thermal) therapy trial in patients after Fontan operation
- Patients long term after Fontan operation
- Saitama Medical Center Saitama Medical University
- Will semi-sitting be a substitute for right lateral decubitus position in ultrasonographic cross-sectional-area measurement of the gastric pylorus?
- preoperative patients
- Yokohama Municipal Citizen&#39;s Hospital
- Whole-body vibration training improves balance parameters in obese elderly women: A cross-sectional analysis
- Obese elderly females
- Department of Physiotherapy, AJA University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, IR
- Whole-body organ uptake of PET tracer [18F]SMBT-1
- healthy volunteer
- Tohoku University Cyclotron and Radioisotope Center
- Whole genome analysis and gene expression profiling using peripheral blood cells to establish a new method for evaluation of medical diseases.
- Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, obesity, etc.
- Kanazawa university
- Whole body vibration training for ankle instability
- Basketball university student with chronic ankle instability
- Hokuriku University
- Whole body vibration for patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- University of Tsukuba
- Whole body periodic acceleration and physical activity in community-dwelling older adults
- Improve physical activity
- Minoru Yamada
- Whitening evaluation study of a test product
- Healthy adults
- KOBAYASHI Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Whitening effect of the supplement and cosmetics when used alone compared to simultaneously
- Healthy person
- FANCL Corporation