Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 280
- A comparing study between open and close of retroperitonium on lymphedema of the lower extremities after surgeries of both uterine cervical and endometrial cancer (a randomized study by multi-institutes)
- uterine cervical and endometrial cancer
- The development reserarch cancer treatments aiming improvement of QOL
- A confirmatory trial of BK-PIFA in healthy volunteers.
- Japanese healthy volunteers
- National Hospital Organization Mie National Hospital
- A Feasibility Trial of Tri-modality Therapy for Resectable Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Hyogo College of Medicine
- A large prospective cohort study of cerebral microbleeds on MRI: prevalence, associations and a risk factor for stroke recurrence
- Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital Organization Kumamoto Medical Center
- A late phase II study of multidisciplinary approach to establish standard treatment for advanced neuroblastoma
- Japan Neuroblastoma Study Group
- A multi institutional phase II study of oral fludarabine and rituximab (F-R therapy) for patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Hematological Malignancy Clinical Study Group
- A multi institutional phase II trial of peripheral blood stem cell transplantation for adult T cell leukemia/lymphoma following reduced intensity conditioning regimen.
- Adult T cell leukemia/lymphoma
- Grant for anticancer project from Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labor of Japan
- A multicenter study on warfarin use and optimal anticoagulation levels for prevention of cardiogenic embolism in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation: J-RHYTHM Registry
- atrial fibrillation
- The Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- A multicenter, observational study for reactivation of hepatitis B virus by means of serial HBV-DNA monitoring during and just after systemic chemotherapy containing rituximab plus steroid for malignant lymphoma (C-SHOT 0802)
- Untreated CD20-positive, B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma in the patients with seronegativity for HBsAg and seropositivity for HBc-Ab and/or HBs-Ab, which is planned to be treated with 6-8 courses of systemic chemotherapy containing rituximab plus steroid such as R-CHOP, R-CVP, R-THP-COP and R-C-MOPP
- Nagoya City University Hospital
- A multicentre study on clinical usefulness of urinary trypsinogen-2 for early diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
- Definite or possible acute pancreatitis.
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine