Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 232
- A prospective observation study concerning the incidence of atherothrombotic events in patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Sanofi K.K.
- A prospective,randomized,single-blind,comparative study of Inslow,palatinose-based liquid formula and Meibalance,standard balanced liquid formula,using viscera fat accumulation as a primary endpoint in adults patients with confirmed diagnosis of obesity and impaired glucose tolerance.
- Obesity and impaired glucose tolerance
- Meiji Dairies Corporation
- A randomized controlled study comparing Anastrozole+TS-1 as postoperative chemotherapy in ER positive metastatic breast cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Department of Breast and Thyroid Surgery, Kawasaki Medical School
- A randomized controlled study comparing S-1 with UFT as postoperative adjuvant Chemotherapy in Rectal Cancer.
- Rectal Cancer
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer
- A randomized phase III trial of AP(Doxorubicin+Cisplatin) versus DP(Docetaxel+Cisplatin), TC(Paclitaxel+Carboplatin) as adjuvant chemotherrapy in patients with high risk group of endometrial carcinoma
- patients with high risk group of endometrial carcinoma which is removed surgically
- Japanese Gynecologic Oncology Group
- A randomized phase III trial of postoperative adjuvant oral fluoropyrimidine vs. sequential paclitaxel / oral fluoropyrimidine; and UFT vs. S1 for T3 / T4 gastric carcinoma: the Stomach Cancer Adjuvant Multi-institutional Trial Group (SAMIT) Trial
- Gastric Cancer
- Young Leaders&#39; Program (YLP), Nagoya University School of Medicine
- A Randomized phaseII trial of chemoradiotherapy with UFT versus S-1 for low rectal cancer
- rectal cancer,lower tumor margin is below the peritoneal reflection
- Tokushima university
- A Randomized Study of Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor Blocker vs Dihydropidine Ca Antagonist for Treatment of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Hypertension
- Atrial Fibrillation with Hypertension
- The J-RHYTHM II Investigators
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled, multi-center, parallel study concerning the efficacy of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the supplementary motor area in treatment of motor and non- motor symptoms in Parkinson&#39;s disease
- Parkinson&#39;s disease
- Department of neurology, Fukushima medical university
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Syndromes Registry in Japan Multicenter prospective observational cohort study
- Acute decompensated heart failure syndromes
- ATTEND registry committee