Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 265
- Study to determine diagnostic value of plasma free metanephrine and normetanephrine for the diagnosis of pheochromocytomas.
- Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences Molecular Clinical patholgy
- Multicenter Phase II Randomized Controlled Trial of S-1 and Interferon-alpha Combined Chemotherapy or S-1 Alone in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Extrahepatic Metastasis
- Advanced hepatocellular carcinoma with extrahepatic metastasis
- Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University Department of Surgery
- Effects of protein supplementation during 5-month fast-walking training on nocturnal and morning blood pressure in middle and elderly people.
- Graduate School of Medicine, Shinshu University
- Afatinib MET-PET/CT Study
- Non-small-cell lung carcinoma
- Hanaoka Masayuki
- Establishment of evidences for usage of sedative drugs in neonates and children: Evaluation of the dosage, efficacy, and safety of midazolam.
- Mechanically ventilated neonates and children.
- Health and Labour Science Research Grants for Clinical Research on Pediatric disease(Evaluation of the dosage, efficacy, and safety of midazolam)study groups.
- A randomized controlled trial by a parallel group design in multi-institutions to evaluate the effectiveness of oral adjuvant chemotherapy using Leucovorin and Tegaful/Uracil to prevent recurrence after resection of liver metastasis from colorectal carcinoma.
- Cases with liver metastasis from colorectal carcinoma, which is removed curatively and surgically.
- Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery Division, Tokyo University Hospital
- A chemical on the antimicrobial prevention during tooth extraction in the patients with oral anti coagulation.
- Caries Periapical periodontitis Periodontitis
- Hiroshi Kurita
- Hypertension Objective Treatment Based on Measurement by Electrical Devices of Blood Pressure (HOMED-BP) Study: Prospective Randomized Open-label Blinded Endpoint (PROBE)
- Untreated essential hypertensive patients
- HOMED-BP Study Group
- Phase 2 study of cisplatin and pemetrexed in previously treated patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Hyogo College of Medicine
- Suffcient Treatment Of Peripheral Intervention by Cilostazol
- Patient with Peripheral Artery Disease
- Independent Administrative Institute/Japan Labour Health and Welfare Organization, Kansai Rosai Hosp