Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 58449
- Influence of XOI, Febuxostat, on Vascular Function in Patients with Hyperuricemia and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- (1) Treated or untreated hyperuricemia and (2) Hypertension, ischemic heart disease, diabetes, dyslipidemai, chronic kidney disease (CKD), history of cerebrovascular diease, aortic dissection, or metabolic syndrome
- Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Jichi Medical University School of Medicine
- Efficacy of Esmeprazole and Lansoprazole in patients with upper gastrointestinal symptpms taking non-steroida anti-inflammatory drugs
- (1)continuous in use about NSAIDs aged 20 and over. (2) The patient who has an anamnesis of digestive ulcer. (3) The patient at least whose one item it is at the research registration time and is three or more points in the question item of a GOS interview sheet. (4) Those by whom the consent of research participation was got with the document.
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Shimane University School of Medicine
- Compatibility of SPP in the Society for Vascular Surgery Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI) classification system
- (1)presence of a foot ulcer (2)ischemic pain at rest
- Kawasaki Medical School
- A longitudinal observational study on the relationship between gaming addiction and internalizing among adolescents.
- (Internet) gaming disorder
- National Center for Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Research, National Center Hospital of Neurology and Psychiatry
Not yet recruiting
- Total Observation from intestine To Anal Lesion study
- (suspicion of) colon diseases
- Department of Gastroenterology and hematology, Hirosaki University Graduate School of Medicine
- Adherence to protocol registration of systematic reviews published in high-impact-factor journals: meta-epidemiological study
- [Criteria for considering studies for this review] We will include any systematic reviews or meta-analysis for interventions. Studies will be excluded if the reviews are for diagnostic test accuracy, non-randomized studies or meta-epidemiology. Eligibility will be assessed by two authors (H.T and Y.T.) independently. Differences regarding eligibility will be resolved by consensus and with the help of the senior author (Y.K.). [Data collection and analysis] [Selection of studies] We will start with the review of titles of the articles identified in the initial research and proceed to review of abstracts, whose titles might be of relevance, and finally identify eligible studies on the basis of their full text.
- Hyogo Prefectural Amagasaki General Medical Center
- Phase I study of TAS-116 in combination with Nivolumab in patients with progressive or metastatic solid cancer
- [Dose escalation cohort] Progressive or metastatic solid tumors (regardless of cancer types) [Expansion cohort] Advanced or metastatic solid tumors (stomach cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, biliary tract cancer, etc.)
- National Cancer Center Hospital East
- [Spinal cord Origin] Spinal cord Injury, Multiple sclerosis, Spinocerebellar degeneration, Circulatory disorder of the spinal, Ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament [Cerebral Origin] Cerebral palsy, Traumatic head injury
- DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED
- PF-07265028 As Single Agent And In Combination With Sasanlimab in Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
- *Advanced Solid Tumors *Gastric Cancer *Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer *(and 3 more...)
- Kawai Norisuke
- Study Of The Pharmacokinetics And Safety Of Voriconazole In Children 2 To Less Than 15 Years Old Who Are At High Risk For Systemic Fungal Infection
- *Aspergillosis, Aspergilloma *Candidemia, Candidiasis *Cryptococcal Meningitis, Pulmonary Cryptococcosis *Fusariosis *Scedosporiosis
- Pfizer Japan Inc.