Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 171
- Multi-institutional retrospective observational study of definitive radiotherapy/chemoradiotherapy in cervical cancer
- Uterine cervical cancer
- Toita Takafumi
- A confirmatory trial on concomitant radiotherapy and transcatheter arterial embolization to reduce skeletal-related events (SRE) related to bone metastasis from renal cell carcinoma.
- Bone metastasis from renal cell carcinoma
- Joichi Heianna
- COmbination Strategy on renal function of the benidipine or diuretics treatMent with RAS inhibitOrs in CKD hypertensive population
- Hypertensive patients with albuminuria under the treatment of the inhibitor of the renin-angiotension system (RAS)
- COSMO-CKD Study Group
- Phase II trial using imatinib combined with chemotherapy for newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group
- Phase two clinical trial of limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma.
- Limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma
- Japanese Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group(JPLSG)
- Subjective estimation
- mental fatigue
- Naruaki TOMA
- A multi institutional phase II trial of peripheral blood stem cell transplantation for adult T cell leukemia/lymphoma following reduced intensity conditioning regimen.
- Adult T cell leukemia/lymphoma
- Grant for anticancer project from Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labor of Japan
- A multicenter study on warfarin use and optimal anticoagulation levels for prevention of cardiogenic embolism in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation: J-RHYTHM Registry
- atrial fibrillation
- The Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- A multicentre study on clinical usefulness of urinary trypsinogen-2 for early diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
- Definite or possible acute pancreatitis.
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- A non-randomized confirmatory study of Limited Surgical Resection for Peripheral Early Lung Cancer Defined with Thoracic Thin-section Computed Tomography (JCOG0804/WJOG4507L)
- small (2 cm or less) peripheral radiological non-invasive lung cancer
- Japan Clinical Oncology Group(JCOG)