Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 179
- Additional JET Study for Patients during Maintenance Phase(Co-JET Study)
- maintenance-phase renal failure (predialysis renal failure)
- Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC)
- Comparison of hypercalcemia between lanthanum carbonate and calcium carbonate in hyperphosphatemia patients on dialysis; a cross-over study
- Maintenance hemodialysis patients with hyperphosphatemia
- University of Miyazaki hospital
- An exploratory research for a case with peripheral artery disease as a complication of lumbar spinal canal stenosis.
- lumbar spinal canal stenosis
- Fukushima medical university school of medicine
- A phase II study of the remission induction and maintenance therapy by rituximab for rituximab naive low grade B cell lymphoma.
- low grade B cell lymphoma
- Clinical Hematology Study Group of National Hospital Organization(CHSG-NHO)
- Multicenter study: Effect of combined therapy using balloon-occluded arterial infusion of anticancer agent with concurrent radiation for locally invasive bladder cancer
- Locally invasive bladder cancer
- Department of Urology Osaka Medical College
- Phase two clinical trial of limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma.
- Limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma
- Japanese Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group(JPLSG)
- Effect of Home Exercise of Quadriceps for Knee Osteoarthritis; A Randomized Con-trolled Trial comparing with Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- The Japanese Orthopaedic Association
- Effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs external patch for Knee Osteoarthritis; An Open label Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- The Japanese Society for Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- A study in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) to evaluate effects of AO-128 on prevention of type 2 diabetes mellitus (Phase III, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group comparison)
- Impaired glucose tolerance (IGT)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Japan Diabetes Outcome Intervention Trial 1(J-DOIT1) : Intervention study to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Impaired Fasting Glucose
- Japan Foundation for the Promotion of International Medical Research Cooperation