Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 200
- Unruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Study in Japan
- Unruptured intracranial aneurysms
- Society of Japan Neurosurgical Society
- Trial in diabetic ulcer Using basic Fibroblast Growth Factor(KCB-1)
- Diabetic ulcer
- KAKEN PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
- Treatment protocol for adult acute lymphocytic leukemia -ALL/ MRD2008-
- adult acute lymphocytic leukemia
- Fukuoka Blood &amp; Marrow Transplant Group
- Therapeutic Strategy for Severe Head Trauma Patients with Mild Hypothermia and Estimation of Medical Expenses in Japan.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- BHYPO Group
- The Japanese Trial to Assess Optimal Systolic Blood Pressure in Elderly Hypertensive Patients (JATOS)
- Essential hypertension
- JATOS Study Group
- The Japan Working Group for the Assessment That the Alpha-glucosidase-inhibitor Blocks Cardiac Events in Patients With Myocardial Infarction and IGT
- Patients With Myocardial Infarction and IGT
- National Cardiovascular Center
- The examination about the performance and safe operation of the Motivative exercise evaluation device
- cerebrovascular disorder, after effect of cerebrovascular disorder, cerebrovascular occlusive disease, cerebrovascular dementia, chronic subdural hematoma, Parkinson disease, a malignant lymphoma, a bone joint disease, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hemiplegia, renal dysfunction, renal insufficiency, angina, hypertension, acrocontracture, heart disease, myocardial infarction, heart failure, atrial fibrillation, cholelithiasis, diabetes, pneumonia, pulmonary emphysema, chronic bronchitis, a chronic respiratory failure, glaucoma, senile dementia
- Biophilia Institute designated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- The efficacy and feasibility of the repeated intraperitoneal Paclitaxel +systemic TS-1 and Paclitaxel for far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer: Phase I/II trial.
- Far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer
- Department of Surgical Oncology The University of Tokyo
- Survey on Antitachycardia Pacing Strategy for the Termination of Fast Ventricular Tachycardia in Japanese Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Population
- Patients implanted with an ICD or CRT-D device equipped with ATP During Charging or an equivalent function.
- SATISFACTION Steering Committee
- Substudy of lipid lowering trial on prevention of atherosclerosis in 75 or older on cholesterol absorption and synthesis
- International University of Health and Welfare