Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 359
- A combination of prednisolone, warfarin and dipyridamole for IgA nephropathy with diffuse mesangial proliferation in children.
- IgA nephropathy in children
- The Japanese Pediatric IgA Nephropathy of Treatment Study Group
- A combination phase I/II study of topotecan with carboplatin for relapsed small cell lung cancer
- relapsed small cell lung cancer
- West Japan Oncology Group
- A comparison of peginterferon ribavirin combination therapies for chronic hepatitis C
- chronic hepatitis C with high viral load (&gt;100KIU/ml) and serogroup I
- University of Tokyo Department of Gastroenterology, Faculty of Medicine
- A confirmatory trial of BK-PIFA in healthy volunteers.
- Japanese healthy volunteers
- National Hospital Organization Mie National Hospital
- A large prospective cohort study of cerebral microbleeds on MRI: prevalence, associations and a risk factor for stroke recurrence
- Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital Organization Kumamoto Medical Center
- A late phase II study of multidisciplinary approach to establish standard treatment for advanced neuroblastoma
- Japan Neuroblastoma Study Group
- A multi institutional phase II study of oral fludarabine and rituximab (F-R therapy) for patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Hematological Malignancy Clinical Study Group
- A multi institutional phase II trial of peripheral blood stem cell transplantation for adult T cell leukemia/lymphoma following reduced intensity conditioning regimen.
- Adult T cell leukemia/lymphoma
- Grant for anticancer project from Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labor of Japan
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial cyclosporine treatment for frequently relapsing nephrotic syndrome in childhood
- Frequently relapsing nephrotic syndrome in children
- Japanese Study Group of Renal Disease in Children
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial of steroid maintenance therapy for preventing relapse of autoimmune pancreatitis.
- Autoimmune pancreatitis
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine