Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 255
- Utility of Antigen Detecting Tests of Serum and BALF in Diagnosing Respiratory Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Infectious Diseases
- Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Unruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Study in Japan
- Unruptured intracranial aneurysms
- Society of Japan Neurosurgical Society
- Trial in diabetic ulcer Using basic Fibroblast Growth Factor(KCB-1)
- Diabetic ulcer
- KAKEN PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
- Treatment of varicocele: randomized prospective study on surgery.
- The Japanese Urorogical Association Forum of operative technique in male infertility
- To evaluate the relationships between the serum concentration of EGFR-TKIs and the effects and toxicities of them
- Nagasaki Thoracic Oncology Group
- Therapeutic exploratory study of KCB-1B for patients with tibial shaft fracture
- Tibial shaft fracture
- Kaken Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- The study to evaluate the efficacy and resistance for EGFR-TKIs treatment in lung cancer patients.
- lung cancer
- Second Department of Internal Medicine, Nagasaki University hospital
- The safety and efficacy trial of primary chemo-radiotherapy for stage I to IIIA breast cancer (JCOG0306)
- stage I to IIIA breast cancer
- Japan Clinical Oncology Group
- The Japanese Trial to Assess Optimal Systolic Blood Pressure in Elderly Hypertensive Patients (JATOS)
- Essential hypertension
- JATOS Study Group
- The Japan Working Group for the Assessment That the Alpha-glucosidase-inhibitor Blocks Cardiac Events in Patients With Myocardial Infarction and IGT
- Patients With Myocardial Infarction and IGT
- National Cardiovascular Center