Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 338
- An exploratory research for a case with peripheral artery disease as a complication of lumbar spinal canal stenosis.
- lumbar spinal canal stenosis
- Fukushima medical university school of medicine
- Clinical Investigation of Efficacy and Safety in Second-line Bevacizumab treatment combined with FOLFIRI or FOLFOX for metastatic colorectal cancer
- colorectal cancer
- Tsukuba Cancer Clinical Trial Group
- Teaching basic life support to fourth grade medical student by senior medical student: A randomized controlled study comparing medical professional.
- Cardiac arrest
- Ehime University
- Effects of a traditional Japanse herbal medicine yokukansan (YKS) for BPSD in DLB
- Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB), Parkinson disease with dementia (PDD)
- yokukansan-DLB research group
- Phase II study of erlotinib monotherapy for relapsed patients with non-small-cell lung cancer who do not possess any active EGFR gene mutations
- relapsed non-small-cell lung cancer
- Okayama Lung Cancer Study Group
- Multicenter phase II study of modified FOLFOX6 and bevacizumab in chemonaive advanced or recurrent colorectal cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Yakult Honsha Co.,Ltd.
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation following reduced-intensity conditioning for relapsed/refractory peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphomas
- relapsed/refractory peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphomas
- West Japan Hematology Oncology Group/ Hematological Malignancy Therapy Study Group/ Japan Study Group for Cell Therapy and Transplantation
- effect of latanoprost and travoprost on keratoconjunctiva l tissue
- public health research foundation
- Feasibility study of Capecitabine as adjuvant chemotherapy for stage III colon cancer including RS cancer.
- stage III colon cancer including RS cancer
- A multi institutional phase II study of oral fludarabine and rituximab (F-R therapy) for patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Hematological Malignancy Clinical Study Group