Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 217
- Candesartan Antihypertensive Survival Evaluation in Japan (CASE-J) Trial of Cardiovascular Events in High-Risk Hypertensive Patients
- EBM Collaborating Research Center in Kyoto University
- Effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs external patch for Knee Osteoarthritis; An Open label Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- The Japanese Society for Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Study for the effectiveness of intensive therapy for diabetic nephropathy in unblinded, randomized intergroup comparison study.
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Okayama University Hospital
- Japan Diabetes Complications Study
- diabetes mellitus
- Japan Diabetes Complications Study(JDCS) group
- Phase II study of imatinib mesylate for treatment of Philadelphia Chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) in children: A Japanese Cooperative Trial
- Philadelphia Chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Japanese Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group (JPLSG)
- Phase II Clinical Trial to test efficacy and safety of relapsed APL (JALSG APL205R study)
- relapsed acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL)
- Japan adult leukemia study group ( JALSG)
- Japanese Diastolic Heart Failure Study
- Diastolic heart failure
- J-DHF Study group
- Phase II clinical trials of mature B-cell neoplasms in children: A Japanese Cooperative Studies
- mature B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoa
- Japanese Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Studu Group(JPLSG)
- Randomized controlled trial to compare CMV antigenemia assay and real-time PCR after unrelated bone marrow transplantation.
- Bone marrow transplant recipients.
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Phase II study of micafungin as empirical antifungal therapy for febrile neutropenic patients (C-SHOT 0503 study)
- Febrile neutropenia
- Center for Supporting Hematology-Oncology Trials (C-SHOT)