Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 225
- Investigator-initiated Clinical Study of Wearable Assistive Robot for Lower Limbs Controlled Voluntarily by Bioelectric Signals etc.(Hybrid Assistive Limb [HAL]-HN01) as a New Medical Device to Delay Progression of Intractable Rare Neuromuscular Diseases-Randomized, Controlled, Crossover Study for Gait Improvement as a Short-Term Effect (Study NCY-3001)
- The target disease condition of this study is ambulation disorder due to intractable rare neuromuscular diseases. Examples of diseases and conditions to be included are: spinal muscular atrophy, spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis with slowly progressive lower-limb symptoms, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, distal myopathy, sporadic inclusion body myositis, congenital myopathy, muscular dystrophy, and conditions considered equivalent to these diseases though not definitively diagnosed.
- Takashi Nakajima
- Clinical evaluation of matrix metalloproteinases as early diagnostic markers of peritoneal deterioration and encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis.
- encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis (EPS)/ sclerosing encapsulating peritonitis(SEP)
- Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Jichi Medical University
- The study of clinical means of detcting circulating cancer cells on T1b-renal cell carcinoma
- Renal cell carccinoma
- A society for the study of prognostic factors forecasting the metastasis of renal cell carcinoma
- Randomized clinical trial about the period of antimicrobial prophylaxis administration in hepatocellular carcinoma surgery
- Patients undergoing elective hepatocellular carcinoma surgery
- Randomized clinical trial committee, Japan Society for Surgical Infection
- Effects of dexmedetomidine on sleep characteristics in mechanically ventilated patients.
- Mechanically ventilated patients.
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Tokushima University Hospital
- Effect of middle ear pressure change on clincal symptoms in patients with endolymphatic hydrops of the inner ear
- endolymphatic hydrops
- Dept. of Otolaryngology, University of Toyama
- Phase II study of modified S-1, docetaxel and cisplatin combination chemotherapy (mDCS) in patients with unresectable metastatic gastric cancer.
- Gastric cancer
- Tokushima-Hokkaido cancer therapy clinical trial group
- Japan Shunt Registry of Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Study Group for normal pressure hydrocephalus granted by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Prospective study of pulmonary infections in patients with rheumatic diseases undergoing immunosuppressive therapy
- rheumatoid arthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis with vasculitis), systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, systemic sclerosis, mixed connective tissue disease, vasculitis syndrome, primary Sjogren&#39;s syndrome, Bechet disease, adult onset Still&#39;s disease
- Department of Medicine and Rheumatology, Tokyo Medical and Dental University Graduate School
Not yet recruiting
- Oral pilocarpine for treatment in patients with xerotic keratoconjunctivitis
- xerotic conjunctivits
- Department of Ophthalmology and Visual neuroscience,The University of Tokushima, School of Medicine