Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 230
- The study of clinical means of detcting circulating cancer cells on T1b-renal cell carcinoma
- Renal cell carccinoma
- A society for the study of prognostic factors forecasting the metastasis of renal cell carcinoma
- Randomized multi-institutional study for effectiveness of intervention on life style in obese patients with fasting hyperglycemia or abnormal glucose tolerance test.
- Diabetes mellitus (Pre-diabetes )
- All Japan Federation of Social Insurance Associations
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of AMG0001(HGF plasmid) for patients with arteriosclerosis obliterans
- Arteriosclerosis obliterans
- Anges MG, Inc.
- Phase III Clinical Study on ART-123 in patients with disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) directly caused by malignant hematopoietic tumors or infections (Multicenter double-blind randomized parallel group comparative study with heparin sodium as control drug)
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) directly caused by malignant hematopoietic tumors or infections
- Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Syndromes Registry in Japan Multicenter prospective observational cohort study
- Acute decompensated heart failure syndromes
- ATTEND registry committee
- Therapeutic Strategy for Severe Head Trauma Patients with Mild Hypothermia and Estimation of Medical Expenses in Japan.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- BHYPO Group
- Tokushima Anti-Oxidation Clinical Trial In hypertensives, Cilnidipine versus Amlodipine
- Cardiovascular Medicine, The University of Tokushima Institute of Health Biosciences, Graduate School
- Research on the efficacy of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) on coronary plaque formation in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Patients underdoing percutaneous coronary intervention complicated with dyslipidemia.
- Cardiovascular Medicine. The University of Tokushima Institute of Health Biosciences, Graduate School.
- Prognostic study of risk stratification among Japanese patients with chronic kidney disease and ischemic heart disease using gated myocardial perfusion SPECT
- Chronic kidney disease, Ischemic heart disease
- Cardiovascular research foundation
- Phase II study of micafungin as empirical antifungal therapy for febrile neutropenic patients (C-SHOT 0503 study)
- Febrile neutropenia
- Center for Supporting Hematology-Oncology Trials (C-SHOT)