Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 466
- The Japan Working Group for the Assessment That the Alpha-glucosidase-inhibitor Blocks Cardiac Events in Patients With Myocardial Infarction and IGT
- Patients With Myocardial Infarction and IGT
- National Cardiovascular Center
- The examination of ocular rigidity by the high resolution camera
- Normal, glaucoma, post refractive surgery and post operative eye
- Hiroshima University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science
- The evaluation of the efficacy and safety on Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (BD therapy) using auto-PBSCT treatment after Vincristine,Doxorubicin and examethasone (VAD treatment) registanced multiple myeloma patients.(JMSG-0901)
- Multiple myeloma.
- Japanese Society of Myeloma
- The evaluation of supportive care for hand-foot syndrome and stomatitis in patients with recurrent/ relapsed M&amp;uuml;llerian carcinoma received chemotherapy of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin
- Recurrent/ Relapsed M&amp;uuml;llerian carcinoma
- Japan Doxil study group
- The efficacy of Daikenchuto(TJ-100) on abdominal pain and abdominal fullness feeling in the patients with fecal incontinence.
- Abdominal pain and abdominal fullness feeling in the patients with fecal incontinence
- Shimazutsu Kazufumi
- the efficacy and safety of mycophenolate mofetil
- Noninfectious uveitis and scleritis
- Kiuchi Yoshiaki
- The efficacy and feasibility of the repeated intraperitoneal Paclitaxel +systemic TS-1 and Paclitaxel for far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer: Phase I/II trial.
- Far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer
- Department of Surgical Oncology The University of Tokyo
- The effects of auditory rehabilitation focused on acoustic characteristics
- hearing loss
- Takeno Sachio
- The effects of a walking assistant robot "RE-Gait"
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Mitsuhara Takafumi
- The effect of Colestimide on the lowering activity of LDL-C and visceral fat in patients with hypercholesterolemia
- The study group of the treatment for atherosclerotic diseases