Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 394
- Phase III Clinical Study on Taste Disorder by Z-103 -Double Blind Comparison Study on Patients with Zinc-Deficient and Idiopathic Taste Disorders -
- Zinc-Deficient and Idiopathic Taste Disorders
- ZERIA Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Clinical study of Prevention and Actual situation of Venous Thromboembolism after Total Arthroplasty
- Venous Thromboembolism Osteoarthrosis
- National Hospital Organization
- A Randomized Phase III trial of Paclitaxel plus Cisplatin versus Paclitaxel plus Carboplatin in Stage IVB, Persistent, or Recurrent Cervical Cancer (JCOG0505, CC-TPTC-P3)
- uterine cervical neoplasms
- Japan Clinical Oncology Group(JCOG)
- Phase II study of radiation therapy for isolated para-aoritc lymph node recurrence in patients with uterine cervical carcinoma
- uterine cervical carcinoma
- Kitasato Gynecologic Radiation Oncology Group: KGROG
- A comparing study between open and close of retroperitonium on lymphedema of the lower extremities after surgeries of both uterine cervical and endometrial cancer (a randomized study by multi-institutes)
- uterine cervical and endometrial cancer
- The development reserarch cancer treatments aiming improvement of QOL
- Quantification of Epstein-Barr virus DNA in patients undergoing SMILE chemotherapy for stage IV or relapsed/refractory extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma
- untreated stage IV or relapsed/refractory NK/T-cell lymphoma
- NK-cell Tumor Study Group
- A multicenter phase II open-label study in untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma evaluating efficacy and safety of maintenance therapy with IDEC-C2B8.
- Untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma.
- Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Hypertension Objective Treatment Based on Measurement by Electrical Devices of Blood Pressure (HOMED-BP) Study: Prospective Randomized Open-label Blinded Endpoint (PROBE)
- Untreated essential hypertensive patients
- HOMED-BP Study Group
- Unruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Study in Japan
- Unruptured intracranial aneurysms
- Society of Japan Neurosurgical Society
- Paclitaxel plus cisplatin and concurrent radiation for unresectable, locally recurrent or remnant gastric cancer in the left upper abdomen &#8211; phase I study
- unresectable, locally recurrent or remnant gastric cancer
- Multi-modality therapy for gastric cancer study group