Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 170
- Randomized phase III study of CPT-11 versus Weekly Paclitaxel for unresectable or recurrent gastric cancer refractory to combination chemotherapy with fluoropyrimidine plus platinum.
- unresectable or recurrent gastric cancer refractory to combination chemotherapy with fluoropyrimidine plus platinum
- West Japan Oncology Group
- A large prospective cohort study of cerebral microbleeds on MRI: prevalence, associations and a risk factor for stroke recurrence
- Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital Organization Kumamoto Medical Center
- Phase II trial using imatinib combined with chemotherapy for newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group
- Outcome Assessment using SF-36 v2 in Stroke Patient Study
- Brain infarction
- OASIS STUDY Research Group
- study of Helicobacter pylori Eradication after endoscopic resection of early gastric cancer
- early stage of gastric cancer
- Japan Gast Study Group
- Combination Therapy of Hypertension to Prevent Cardiovascular Events Trial
- Outpatients who are required a combination therapy with sitting systolic blood pressure &gt;=140 mmHg or diastolic blood pressure&gt;=90 mmHg
- COPE Trial Group
- A prospective observation study concerning the incidence of atherothrombotic events in patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Sanofi K.K.
- JPLT2 protocol (CITA and ITEC regimen)for the pediatric liver tumor in Japan
- hepatoblastoma hepatocellular carcinoma
- Japanese Study Group for Pediatric Liver Tumors
- An open-label, randomized, controlled study of treatment duration of peginterferon alpha-2a monotherapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C
- Chronic hepatitis C with genotype 2a/2b or genotype 1b and low viral load (&lt; 100 KIU/mL)
- Japanese Consortium for the Study of Liver Diseases
- A prospective cohort study of peginterferon alpha-2a plus ribavirin treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Chronic hepatitis C
- Okayama University Hospital