Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 170
- Effects of a traditional Japanse herbal medicine yokukansan (YKS) for BPSD in DLB
- Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB), Parkinson disease with dementia (PDD)
- yokukansan-DLB research group
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation following reduced-intensity conditioning for relapsed/refractory peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphomas
- relapsed/refractory peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphomas
- West Japan Hematology Oncology Group/ Hematological Malignancy Therapy Study Group/ Japan Study Group for Cell Therapy and Transplantation
- Combination therapy of melphalan plus prednisolone and zoledronic acid for untreated multiple myeloma patients ineligible for autologous stem cell transplantation
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myeloma Bone Disease Study Group
- Randomiazed controlled trial comparing docetaxel-cisplatin combination with docetaxel alone in elderly patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer(JCOG0803/WJOG4307L)
- non-small-cell lung cancer
- Japan Clinical Oncology Group(JCOG)
- Comparison of maximal sterile barrier precautions with standard sterile barrier precautions on catheter-related blood stream infection: a multi-institutional randomized controlled trial.
- Patients who were admitted in the general surgical wards and were planned to be inserted non-tunneled CVC.
- National Hospital Organization Kumamoto Medical Center
- Clinical study of Prevention and Actual situation of Venous Thromboembolism after Total Arthroplasty
- Venous Thromboembolism Osteoarthrosis
- National Hospital Organization
- An Open-Label Randomized Phase III Study of Capecitabine(6 months) versus Capecitabine(12 months) as Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Stage III(Dukes&#39;C) Colon Cancer Patients.
- Colon cancer
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer
- Post-marketing clinical study of TALYMUS ophthalmic suspension 0.1% (tacrolimus) in vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Senju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Safety of Biologics in Clinical Use in Japanese Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis in Long-Term (SECURE)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Japan College of Rheumatology
- The efficacy and feasibility of the repeated intraperitoneal Paclitaxel +systemic TS-1 and Paclitaxel for far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer: Phase I/II trial.
- Far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer
- Department of Surgical Oncology The University of Tokyo