Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 245
- Phase III study of Z-100 in uterine cervix cancer patients
- primary uterine cervix cancer
- ZERIA Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Use of pneumatic needle-free hyaluronic acid injection technology for correction of atrophic facial acne scars in adult patients: a randomized placebo-controlled split-face comparative study.
- atrophic facial acne scars
- Yuki Yamamoto
- A randomized phase III trial of postoperative adjuvant oral fluoropyrimidine vs. sequential paclitaxel / oral fluoropyrimidine; and UFT vs. S1 for T3 / T4 gastric carcinoma: the Stomach Cancer Adjuvant Multi-institutional Trial Group (SAMIT) Trial
- Gastric Cancer
- Young Leaders&#39; Program (YLP), Nagoya University School of Medicine
- Phase II Study of Cisplatin, Gemcitabine, and Necitumumab in Patients with Unresectable, Advanced or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung after Combination of Immunotherapy and Chemotherapy.
- Non-small-cell lung cancer
- Yoshioka Hiroshige
- Efficacy of 5-aminolevulinic acid for Upper urinary tract carcinoma
- Upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma
- Yoshida Takashi
- Randomized controlled trial of capecitabine comparing 5-days-on/2-days-off regimen with 2-weeks-on/1-week-off regimen as adjuvant chemotherapy for colorectal cancer (RCT of capecitabine 5-days-on/2-days-off or 2-weeks-on/1-week-off regimen for colorectal cancer)
- Colorectal cancer
- Yokoyama Shozo
- HYA slows the elevation of postprandial blood glucose level in patients with type 1 diabetes.
- Type 1 diabates
- Yasushi Furukawa
- Phase II study of neoadjuvant chemotherapy of gemcitabine+nab-paclitaxel therapy for patients with BRPC.
- Pancreatic cancer
- Yamaue Hiroki
- Preventive effect of Bushimatsu and Keishikajutsubuto on peripheral neurotoxicity of Oxaliplatin(L-OHP) therapy: a phase II clinical study.
- colorectal cancer
- Yamaue Hiroki
- A randomized phase II study of furosemide or mannitol in cisplatin-based chemotherapy using short hydration
- Cisplatin naive thoracic malignancy
- Yamamoto Nobuyuki