Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 1029
- Phase III Clinical Study on Taste Disorder by Z-103 -Double Blind Comparison Study on Patients with Zinc-Deficient and Idiopathic Taste Disorders -
- Zinc-Deficient and Idiopathic Taste Disorders
- ZERIA Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Immediate cooling of the brain during the resuscitation period by the use of a pharyngeal cooling device
- Witnessed cardiac arrest(except cardiac arrest due to trauma)
- Okayama University Medical School
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Parsaclisib in Participants With Primary Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (wAIHA)
- Ueda Eiji
- Vitreous concentration of moxfloxacin and bacterial isolation during vitreous surgery
- Vitreoretinal diseases
- Osaka University Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology
- An open-label, intergroup study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of N-acetyl-cysteine in patients with vitiligo.
- Tsuruta Daisuke
- Post-marketing clinical study of TALYMUS ophthalmic suspension 0.1% (tacrolimus) in vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Senju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Clinical study of Prevention and Actual situation of Venous Thromboembolism after Total Arthroplasty
- Venous Thromboembolism Osteoarthrosis
- National Hospital Organization
- A pilot study with sirolimus-gel for vascular abnormality
- Vascular abnormality
- Kaneda Mari
- Treatment of varicocele: randomized prospective study on surgery.
- The Japanese Urorogical Association Forum of operative technique in male infertility
- Clinical and economic effect of active encouragement of varicella vaccination for healthy children in nursery school
- The Tazuke Kofukai Medical Research Institute