Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 454
- Clinical study of Prevention and Actual situation of Venous Thromboembolism after Total Arthroplasty
- Venous Thromboembolism Osteoarthrosis
- National Hospital Organization
- Treatment of varicocele: randomized prospective study on surgery.
- The Japanese Urorogical Association Forum of operative technique in male infertility
- A phase I/II study of concurrent chemoradiation with irinotecan hydrochloride(CPT-11) and cisplatin(CDDP) for uterine cervical cancer. (KCOG 0328)
- Uterine cervical cancer
- Kansai Clinical Oncology Group (KCOG)
- A phase I/II study of concurrent chemoradiotherapy with irinotecan for advanced or recurrent uterine cancer
- uterine cancer (squamous cell carcinoma, adeno- and/or adenosquamous cell carcinoma, endometrial carcinoma, carcinosarcoma)
- National Hospital Organization Kobe Medical Center
- A Study of Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Ureteropelvic junction Obstruction
- Naitoh Yasuyuki
- A multicenter phase II open-label study in untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma evaluating efficacy and safety of maintenance therapy with IDEC-C2B8.
- Untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma.
- Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Hypertension Objective Treatment Based on Measurement by Electrical Devices of Blood Pressure (HOMED-BP) Study: Prospective Randomized Open-label Blinded Endpoint (PROBE)
- Untreated essential hypertensive patients
- HOMED-BP Study Group
- A multicenter, observational study for reactivation of hepatitis B virus by means of serial HBV-DNA monitoring during and just after systemic chemotherapy containing rituximab plus steroid for malignant lymphoma (C-SHOT 0802)
- Untreated CD20-positive, B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma in the patients with seronegativity for HBsAg and seropositivity for HBc-Ab and/or HBs-Ab, which is planned to be treated with 6-8 courses of systemic chemotherapy containing rituximab plus steroid such as R-CHOP, R-CVP, R-THP-COP and R-C-MOPP
- Nagoya City University Hospital
- Rituximab + standard CHOP (R S-CHOP) vs Rituximab + bi-weekly CHOP (R Bi-CHOP) RCT(phase II/III) low-grade B-cell lymphoma at advanced stage (LowBNHL-RS/BiCHOP-P2/3) (JCOG0203)
- Untreated CD20-positive low-grade B-cell lymphoma at advanced stage
- Japan Clinical Oncology Group(JCOG)
- Phase I/II Study of S-1, Cisplatin and Docetaxel in Patients with Advanced Gastric Cancer
- untreated advanced or recurrent gastric cancer
- Department of Gastroenterology and Hematology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toyama