Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 261
- Mediastinal lymph node staging in lung cancer: A prospective comparison of CT/FDG-PET and EUS-FNA/EBUS-TBNA
- lung cancer
- First Department of Internal Medicine, Gifu University Hospital
- The healing effect of rebamipide for artificial ulcer after treatment of endoscopic submucosal dissection: a prospective randomized trial
- Early gastric cancer, Gastric adenoma
- Department of Gastroenterology, Gifu University
- Prospective phase II study of stereotactic body radiation therapy using helical tomotherapy for stage IA non-small cell lung cancer.
- stage IA non-small cell lung cancer
- Aichi Cancer Center Hospital
- Randomized trial of transbronchial biopsy using endobronchial ultrasonography with guide sheath (EBUS-GS) and navigation by virtual bronchoscopy or X-ray fluoroscopy for pulmonary peripheral lesions
- peripheral pulmonary lesions
- Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Gifu Prefectural General Medical Center
- Randomized phase II study of gemcitabine and S-1 combination therapy versus gemcitabine in advanced biliary tract cancer (GS-COMBI).
- Advanced biliary tract cancer
- Japanese Endoscopist &amp; IVRists group for Biliary Tract Cancer (JEIBIC)
- A randomized controlled study to compare the effects of angiotensin II type 1 receptor blockers (telmisartan vs candesartan vs valsartan) on the markers of cardiovascular risk in hypertensive patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Hypertension with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Department of Endocrinology and DiabetesNagoya University Graduate School of Medicine
- Validity of Urine trypsinogen-2 in Diagnosis of Acute Pancreatitis -Multi-Center Study -
- The patient with abdominal pain that may have acute pancreatitis
- Japanese Society for Abdominal Emergency Medicine
- A randomized controlled Phase II study comparing TS-1 alone with CDDP+TS-1 as postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small-cell-lung-cancer ; translational research of the chemotherapy effect prediction factor
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- West Japan Oncology Group
- A multicentre study on clinical usefulness of urinary trypsinogen-2 for early diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.
- Definite or possible acute pancreatitis.
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine
- A multicenter study on warfarin use and optimal anticoagulation levels for prevention of cardiogenic embolism in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation: J-RHYTHM Registry
- atrial fibrillation
- The Japanese Society of Electrocardiology