Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 265
- Investigator-initiated, first-in-human trial of non-virally engineered GMR CAR T cells against CD116-positive acute myeloid leukemia and juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia.
- CD116-positive acute myeloid leukemia and juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia
- Nakazawa Yozo
- Multi-institutional clinical study to verify the efficacy and safety of wearing custom-made compression elastic garment for 6 months in cases of Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome with venous malformation
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber syndrome
- Yuzuriha Shunsuke
- Phase II Study of Amrubicin and Nitroglycerin in Third-Line Chemotherapy in Previously Treated Patients with Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Previously treated non-small-cell lung cancer
- Division of Clinical Trial Design and Management, Translational Clinical Center, Kyoto University Hospital
- Phase II trial using imatinib combined with chemotherapy for newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group
- Phase two clinical trial of limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma.
- Limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma
- Japanese Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group(JPLSG)
- Survey on Antitachycardia Pacing Strategy for the Termination of Fast Ventricular Tachycardia in Japanese Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Population
- Patients implanted with an ICD or CRT-D device equipped with ATP During Charging or an equivalent function.
- SATISFACTION Steering Committee
- SWAN study
- Diabetic macular edema
- Toshinori Murata
- [M20-186] A Phase 2, Long-Term Extension (LTE) Study With Elsubrutinib and Upadacitinib Given Alone or in Combination (ABBV-599) in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Who Have Completed the M19-130 Phase 2 Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Yamazaki Hayato
- A chemical on the antimicrobial prevention during tooth extraction in the patients with oral anti coagulation.
- Caries Periapical periodontitis Periodontitis
- Hiroshi Kurita
- A clinical study of amlodipine besilate OD tablet for the essential hypertension patients - Comparative study on the antihypertensive effect and the safety between a bland drug and a generic drug -
- Essential hypertension
- Nagano Kidney Evaluation Association (NKEA)