Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 242
- Research on the usefulness of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine for elderly in the nursing home
- Pneumonia in the nursing home
- Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University
- diagnostic bronchoalveolar lavage for the patients with acute respiratory failure during the non-invasive ventilation.
- the patients with respiratory failure
- First Department of Internal Medicine, Shinshu University School of Medicine
- Japan Diabetes Outcome Intervention Trial 2 (J-DOIT2) The large trial to improve the medical care of the family doctors for type 2 diabetes patients and to decrease dropout rate of these patients.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Japan Foundation for the Promotion of International Medical Research Cooperation
- A clinical study of amlodipine besilate OD tablet for the essential hypertension patients - Comparative study on the antihypertensive effect and the safety between a bland drug and a generic drug -
- Essential hypertension
- Nagano Kidney Evaluation Association (NKEA)
- A prospective multicenter study of combination of peripheral arterial disease in spine surgery and relation with perioperative complications.
- spinal disorder, peripheral arterial disease
- Nagoya university Graduate School of Medicine
- A Prospective Multicenter Study of Combined Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis and Peripheral Arterial Disease in an Orthopedic Surgery
- Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis and Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine
- Clinical trial for effectiveness and safety of WT1 peptide-pulsed allogeneic dendritic cell therapy for childhood patients with chemotherapy-resistant leukemia.
- pediatric leukemia
- Department of Pediatrics, Shinshu University School of Medicine
- Effect of bisphosphonate on healing of fragility distal radius fracture treated surgically.
- fragility distal radius fracture
- Shinshu Society for Upper Extremity Surgery
- Survey on Antitachycardia Pacing Strategy for the Termination of Fast Ventricular Tachycardia in Japanese Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Population
- Patients implanted with an ICD or CRT-D device equipped with ATP During Charging or an equivalent function.
- SATISFACTION Steering Committee
- Multicenter PhaseII study of Combination FOLFIRI with Erbitux in advanced/metastatic colorectal cancer: EGFR positive and KRAS wild type
- Colorectal Cancer
- Epidemiological and Clinical Research Information Network (ECRIN)