Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 265
- Confirmatory study of EN-P09 in patients with enteral tube feeding.
- Patients with enteral tube feeding
- Maruyama Michio
- Bone conductive hearing aid implantation.
- Conductive hearing loss or Mixed hearing loss (bilateral or unilateral).
- Suzuki Hiroaki
- Afatinib MET-PET/CT Study
- Non-small-cell lung carcinoma
- Hanaoka Masayuki
- SWAN study
- Diabetic macular edema
- Toshinori Murata
- Survey on Antitachycardia Pacing Strategy for the Termination of Fast Ventricular Tachycardia in Japanese Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Population
- Patients implanted with an ICD or CRT-D device equipped with ATP During Charging or an equivalent function.
- SATISFACTION Steering Committee
- Phase two clinical trial of limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma.
- Limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma
- Japanese Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group(JPLSG)
- Phase II trial using imatinib combined with chemotherapy for newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ALL)
- Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group
- Phase II Study of Amrubicin and Nitroglycerin in Third-Line Chemotherapy in Previously Treated Patients with Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Previously treated non-small-cell lung cancer
- Division of Clinical Trial Design and Management, Translational Clinical Center, Kyoto University Hospital
- Multi-institutional clinical study to verify the efficacy and safety of wearing custom-made compression elastic garment for 6 months in cases of Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome with venous malformation
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber syndrome
- Yuzuriha Shunsuke
- Investigator-initiated, first-in-human trial of non-virally engineered GMR CAR T cells against CD116-positive acute myeloid leukemia and juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia.
- CD116-positive acute myeloid leukemia and juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia
- Nakazawa Yozo