Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 541
- The study of clinical means of detcting circulating cancer cells on T1b-renal cell carcinoma
- Renal cell carccinoma
- A society for the study of prognostic factors forecasting the metastasis of renal cell carcinoma
- Influence of angiotensin receptor blocker and angiotensin-Converting Enzyme on renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and left ventricular remodeling after cardiac surgery
- myocardial infarction, angina
- Nihon University School of Medicine
- A prospective open-randomized controlled trial comparing postoperative chemoradiotherapy versus chemotherapy for cervical cancer patients with lymph node metastases.
- Patients who had radical hysterectomy for stage IB-IIB cervical cancer, and were certified to have lymph node mestastases histologocally after radical surgery. Patients with only squamous cell carcinoma were eligible.
- Study Group of Postoperative radiotherapy for cervical cancer.
- Visceral Fat Accumulation and Coronary Artery Disease Investigation in Japan
- subjects in Ningen Dock, people who recieve routine medical checkups, and coronary artery disease patients
- Osaka University
- Randomized clinical trial about the period of antimicrobial prophylaxis administration in hepatocellular carcinoma surgery
- Patients undergoing elective hepatocellular carcinoma surgery
- Randomized clinical trial committee, Japan Society for Surgical Infection
- Effect of middle ear pressure change on clincal symptoms in patients with endolymphatic hydrops of the inner ear
- endolymphatic hydrops
- Dept. of Otolaryngology, University of Toyama
- Gemcitabine Plus Paclitaxel versus Gemcitabine alone in Patients with Recurrent or Advanced Urothelial Cancer previously Treated With Cisplatin-based Chemotherapy: A randomized Phase II study
- Urothelial cancer
- Teikyo University
- A Randomised phase III clinical trial of combined therapy with CPT-11/CDDP versus CPT-11 alone in patients with advaneced or recurrent gastric cancer resistant to S-1
- Gastric Cancer
- Feasibility trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy with docetaxel,cisplatin and fluorouracil for clinical stage II/III esophageal carcinoma.
- esophageal neoplasm
- Saitama Cancer Center
- Japan Shunt Registry of Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Study Group for normal pressure hydrocephalus granted by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan