Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 713
- A Feasibility Trial of Tri-modality Therapy for Resectable Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma
- Hyogo College of Medicine
- A Japanese phase III multicenter, single-arm, open-label clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of the diagnosis/treatment of lymphedema by ICG fluorescent lymphangiography in patients with secondary lymphedema
- Akita Shinsuke
- A large prospective cohort study of cerebral microbleeds on MRI: prevalence, associations and a risk factor for stroke recurrence
- Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital Organization Kumamoto Medical Center
- A late phase II study of multidisciplinary approach to establish standard treatment for advanced neuroblastoma
- Japan Neuroblastoma Study Group
- A multi-center randomized control trial on Target hemoglobin for REnal function and clinical outcomes in Non-Dialysis patients in Japan (TREND-J Study)
- Chronic Kidney Disease(stage3/4/5,CKD)
- Division of Kidney and Hypertension,Department of Internal Medicine,Jikei University,School of Medicine.
- A Multi-Center, Prospective Study of Covered WallFlex Biliary Metallic Stent for extrahepatic malignant biliary obstruction
- Malignant biliary obstruction
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo
- A multicenter phase II open-label study in untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma evaluating efficacy and safety of maintenance therapy with IDEC-C2B8.
- Untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma.
- Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- A multicenter prospective adapttive trial (Non-comparative phase2 and non-inferiority phase3 study) of underwater endoscopic miucosal resection (UEMR) compared to endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) for early colorectal cancer.
- early colorectal cancer
- Katou Naoya
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial cyclosporine treatment for frequently relapsing nephrotic syndrome in childhood
- Frequently relapsing nephrotic syndrome in children
- Japanese Study Group of Renal Disease in Children
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial of steroid maintenance therapy for preventing relapse of autoimmune pancreatitis.
- Autoimmune pancreatitis
- Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine