Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 718
- Phase III Clinical Study on Taste Disorder by Z-103 -Double Blind Comparison Study on Patients with Zinc-Deficient and Idiopathic Taste Disorders -
- Zinc-Deficient and Idiopathic Taste Disorders
- ZERIA Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Immediate cooling of the brain during the resuscitation period by the use of a pharyngeal cooling device
- Witnessed cardiac arrest(except cardiac arrest due to trauma)
- Okayama University Medical School
- Cross-over trial to verify safety and effectiveness of nicotinamide riboside for patients with Werner syndrome
- Werner syndrome
- Yokote Koutaro
- Refractory VT/VF, Prospective Evaluation to Differentiate Lidocaine Efficacy from Nifekalant
- Ventricular tachycardia, Ventricular fibrillation
- Japan Medical Promotion Agency
- Clinical study of Prevention and Actual situation of Venous Thromboembolism after Total Arthroplasty
- Venous Thromboembolism Osteoarthrosis
- National Hospital Organization
- Treatment of varicocele: randomized prospective study on surgery.
- The Japanese Urorogical Association Forum of operative technique in male infertility
- Gemcitabine Plus Paclitaxel versus Gemcitabine alone in Patients with Recurrent or Advanced Urothelial Cancer previously Treated With Cisplatin-based Chemotherapy: A randomized Phase II study
- Urothelial cancer
- Teikyo University
- Efficacy of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs before cystoscopy
- Urothelial cancer
- Chiba University Hospital
- Without antibiotic prophylaxis in children with mild vesicoureteral reflux (grade 0-2) after a first urinary tract infection. : A multicenter trial.
- Urinary tract infection
- Tokyo Metropolitan Children&#39;s Medical Center
- A multicenter phase II open-label study in untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma evaluating efficacy and safety of maintenance therapy with IDEC-C2B8.
- Untreated patients with CD20 positive indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphoma.
- Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.