Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 310
- Comparison between old and new scanner for brain DaT SPECT
- Parkinson disease, Parkinson syndrome, Dementia with Lewy bodies
- Kaneta Tomohiro
- Comparison between old and new scanner for brain perfusion SPECT
- Cerebrovascular Diseases, Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Nemoto Kiyotaka
- A randomised trial to assess the effect of Sea-alpa for the patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI).
- mild cognitive impairment
- Department of Neuropsychiatry, Institute of Clinical Medicine University of Tsukuba
- An exploratory randomized controlled trial comparing a novel IIDH method of pancreaticoduodenectomy with the conventional Blumgart method to demonstrate the efficacy of the concept
- Normal pancreatic cases undergoing pancreaticoduodenectomy
- Oda Tatsuya
- Assessment of therapist's load reduction by a standing assist device
- Healthy subjects
- Hada Yasushi
- COmbination Strategy on renal function of the benidipine or diuretics treatMent with RAS inhibitOrs in CKD hypertensive population
- Hypertensive patients with albuminuria under the treatment of the inhibitor of the renin-angiotension system (RAS)
- COSMO-CKD Study Group
- Phase two clinical trial of limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma.
- Limited stage lymphoblastic lymphoma
- Japanese Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group(JPLSG)
- Prognostic study of risk stratification among Japanese patients with chronic kidney disease and ischemic heart disease using gated myocardial perfusion SPECT
- Chronic kidney disease, Ischemic heart disease
- Cardiovascular research foundation
- PRT for skull base chordoma and chondrosarcoma.
- Skull base chordoma or chondrosarcoma
- Sakurai Hideyuki
- Survey on Antitachycardia Pacing Strategy for the Termination of Fast Ventricular Tachycardia in Japanese Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Population
- Patients implanted with an ICD or CRT-D device equipped with ATP During Charging or an equivalent function.
- SATISFACTION Steering Committee