Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 185
- Voriconazole versus Micafungin for empirical antifungal therapy in patients with neutropenia and persistent fever
- febril neutropenia
- Division of hematology,Iwate medical unversity
- A phase II study of the Cladribine and Rituximab combination therapy for relapsed and refractory indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin&#39;s Lymphoma.
- low grade B cell lymphoma
- refractory lymphoma treatment study group
- Phase II trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy with Bevacizumab plus FOLFOX6 chemotherapy for Resectable case of liver metastasis
- synchronous metastatic liver tumors of colorectal cancer
- Miyagi HBPCOG
- An exploratory research for a case with peripheral artery disease as a complication of lumbar spinal canal stenosis.
- lumbar spinal canal stenosis
- Fukushima medical university school of medicine
- Clinical Investigation of Efficacy and Safety in Second-line Bevacizumab treatment combined with FOLFIRI or FOLFOX for metastatic colorectal cancer
- colorectal cancer
- Tsukuba Cancer Clinical Trial Group
- Phase II study of Neoadjuvant chemotherapy with Gemcitabine and S1 (GS therapy) for resectable pancreatic carcinoma
- resectable pancreatic cancer
- Department of surgery, Tohoku University
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation following reduced-intensity conditioning for relapsed/refractory peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphomas
- relapsed/refractory peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin&#39;s lymphomas
- West Japan Hematology Oncology Group/ Hematological Malignancy Therapy Study Group/ Japan Study Group for Cell Therapy and Transplantation
- An Open-Label Randomized Phase III Study of Capecitabine(6 months) versus Capecitabine(12 months) as Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Stage III(Dukes&#39;C) Colon Cancer Patients.
- Colon cancer
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer
- Safety of Biologics in Clinical Use in Japanese Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis in Long-Term (SECURE)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Japan College of Rheumatology
- The efficacy and feasibility of the repeated intraperitoneal Paclitaxel +systemic TS-1 and Paclitaxel for far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer: Phase I/II trial.
- Far advanced or recurrent gastric cancer
- Department of Surgical Oncology The University of Tokyo