Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 52304
- Xenon ventilation imaging using dual-energy computed tomography in combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema
- Emphysematous chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Chronic fibrosing interstitial pneumonia, Combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema
- Toho University Omori Medical Center,Department of Respiratory Medicine
- XELOX(+bevacizumab), efficacy, safety, QOL Study:FOLFOX(+bevacizumab) after starting therapy, for patients can&#39;t continue continuous infusion therapy
- advanced and recurrent colorectal cancer
- Kochi Health Sciences Center
- XELOX stop-and-go trial:A phase 2 study of 1st line chemotherapy for unresectable or recurrent colorectal cancer.
- Unresectable or recurrent colorectal cancer
- Hematology and Oncology, Kyushu University Hospital
- XELOX plus PSK compared with XELOX as adjuvant treatment for StageIII colon cancer.
- colon cancer
- Showa University Northern Yokohama Hospital
- XELODA Special Drug Use Surveillance, XELOX as adjuvant chemotherapy for colon cancer
- colon cancer
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- XED-60 in the treatment of dry eye, Phase2 study.
- Dry eye
- Lion Corporation
- WT1-antigen specific TCR-gene transduced T lymphocytes transfer using MS3-WT1-siTCR vector for acute myelogeneous leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome
- acute myelogenous leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome
- Mie University, Ehime University, Fujita Health University, Nagoya University, Takara Bio Inc.
- WT1 Trio Peptide-vaccine for Rare Cancers
- Thymic cancer Thymoma Soft tissue sarcoma Malignant glioma Salivary gland cancer Head and neck mucoepidermoid carcinoma Olfactory neuroblastoma Head and neck mucosal malignant melanoma Ophthalmic malignant melanoma Cancer of the external auditory canal Testicular cancer Cancer of penis Adrenal cancer Malignant mesothelioma Cancer of the small intestine Merkel cell carcinoma Cutaneous lymphoma (Rare cancers listed above)
- Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine Dept. Cancer Immunotherapy
- WT1 peptide-pulsed dendritic cell therapy for wet age-related macular degeneration
- wet age-related macular degeneration
- Gunji Hisato
- WT1 peptide-based vaccination combined with Gemcitabine for advanced pancreatic and biliary tract cancers
- advanced pancreatic and biliary tract cancers
- Department of Internal medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Kashiwa Hospital, Jikei University School of Medicine