Clinical TrialsSearch results
Number of results: 55846
- Quadra Registry "Study of quadripolar LV lead in lead migration and polarity selection"
- -Patient who were successfully implanted with the Abbott Quadripolar CRT-D or CRT-P system.
- Abbott Medical Japan Co., Ltd.
- Study on interchangeability of Recombinant Adsorbed Hepatitis B Vaccines (prepared from yeast) in infants under one year old.
- -Prevention of infection of hepatitis B. -Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus (used with Anti-HBs Human Immune Globulin) -Prevention of onset of hepatitis B after accidental contamination of HBsAg positive and HBeAg positive blood (used with Anti-HBs Human Immune Globulin).
- Kaketsuken (The Chemo-Sero-Therapeutic Research Institute)
- Survey and interventional research on Utilization behaviors in health care and treatment outcomes for emergency psychiatry patients
- (1) all emergency psychiatry patients at Iwate Medical University from April 1, 1998 (when the emergency psychiatry system was formed by Iwate Prefecture) to March 31, 2009 and (2) all emergency psychiatry patients at Iwate Medical University from April 1, 2009 to March 31, 2012.
- Department of Neuropsychiatry, Iwate Medical University
- Safety and feasibility of adjuvant chemotherapy with S-1 in Japanese breast cancer patients after primary systemic chemotherapy: a feasibility multicenter study
- (1) breast cancer with histological confirmation; (2) stage II or III breast cancer and previous standard anthracycline and/or taxane-based PSC, followed by curative surgery; (3) age 20-75 years; (4) Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 0,1; (5) adequate gastrointestinal function; (6) adequate organ function
- Saitama Medical University International Medical Center
- Association of the plantar pressure and Sarcopenia in people with Diabetes
- (1) Diabetes (2) Healthy subjects
- Kawasaki Medical School
- Predetermined Minor Histocompatibility Antigen-based Therapeutic or Prophylactic Peptide Vaccinations for Patients with Recurred Malignancies or Patients with High-Risk Malignancies Follwoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
- (1) Therapeutic vaccine: Any hematological malignancies recurred after allogineic hematopoietic transplanation as follows (RAEB, CMML, AML, ALL, CML, Multiple Myeloma, NHL). (2) Prophylactic vaccine: Hematological malignancies with high risk of relapse after allogineic hematopoietic transplanation as follows (RAEB, CMML, AML in &gt;=3CR/non-CR or any AML with M0/M6/M7 FAB type, ALL in &gt;=2CR/non-CR, CML in &gt;=2CP or &gt;=AP, Multiple Myeloma in PD, NHL in non-CR).
- Aichi Cancer Center Research Institute
- Influence of XOI, Febuxostat, on Vascular Function in Patients with Hyperuricemia and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- (1) Treated or untreated hyperuricemia and (2) Hypertension, ischemic heart disease, diabetes, dyslipidemai, chronic kidney disease (CKD), history of cerebrovascular diease, aortic dissection, or metabolic syndrome
- Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, Jichi Medical University School of Medicine
- Efficacy of Esmeprazole and Lansoprazole in patients with upper gastrointestinal symptpms taking non-steroida anti-inflammatory drugs
- (1)continuous in use about NSAIDs aged 20 and over. (2) The patient who has an anamnesis of digestive ulcer. (3) The patient at least whose one item it is at the research registration time and is three or more points in the question item of a GOS interview sheet. (4) Those by whom the consent of research participation was got with the document.
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Shimane University School of Medicine
- Compatibility of SPP in the Society for Vascular Surgery Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI) classification system
- (1)presence of a foot ulcer (2)ischemic pain at rest
- Kawasaki Medical School